Wexford CSA School Council
The School Council normally meets seven times during the school year (see dates below). Each meeting includes briefings by the Principal, Vice-Principals, staff and student representatives, and we frequently have a themed presentation with a guest, devoted to a topic of special interest or concern to Wexford parents. Attending School Council meetings is the best way to:
- meet with our Principal, Vice-Principals, staff and student representatives and guests,
- learn what's happening at Wexford each month.
- hear about the Toronto District School Board, Ministry of Education, curriculum issues, and other related matters of interest to parents.
- obtain academic, strategic planning, educational, and valuable parenting tips and updates.
- learn about all the exciting extracurricular, leadership and student travel opportunities available to Wexford students.
The School Council also maintains an E-mail list for the distribution of meeting agendas, minutes, and support documents, as well as for the distribution of information from the school, the Board and the Ministry that may be of interest to parents.To join the E-mail list, please fill out and return the form included in the Parent Handbook mailing,
The School Council, also sometimes referred to as an Advisory Council or Parent Council, provides a forum through which parents and other members of the school community, including staff and students, can contribute to improving student achievement and school performance.
All meetings are open to the public and all Wexford parents are encouraged to attend as many meetings as they can.
Meeting Dates + Times
There are 10 scheduled meetings of the School Council. Meetings are held on Tuesday evenings in the school library, generally running from 7 to 8:30 pm (except as noted below).
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Monday, October 22, 2018
Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Tuesday, December 18, 2018 (6:30 pm Potluck; 7 pm meeting)
Tuesday, January 22, 2019
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Tuesday, June 18, 2019